SOL Letter

Letter 


There’s a saying although I don’t know who said it, it struck me. “Letters are among the most significant memorial a person can leave behind them.”. In this case it is very true, in fact multiple students my age are probably waiting for a very important letter, it’s either a letter of rejection or a letter of achievement. Highschool options are debatable for me as of now, I’m undecided and don’t know what to do.

I know I talk about art and say it’s amazing, and trust me it is, but is it something I want to do? Right in this very moment I’d say no. I was hoping I wouldn’t make it into the academy so I have an excuse not to go. Most people tell me to shadow a year and see what it’s like, sounds great right? Well I mean if I don’t like it I just return to to another school right? It’s not as simple as it seems, in fact it’s far from simple. If I return to the school then I have to go to regular classes rather than honors or AP, I basically fall behind. Overall I just want to celebrate on the fact that I got excepted into an art school.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Years from Now

A Delightful Day

SOL Graduation Pictures are Right around the Corner