SOL Graduation Pictures are Right around the Corner

Graduation Pictures are right around the Corner


I know that graduation from middle school and heading on to high school is fun, especially when you applied to a private school, right? I know this is such a cliché thing to say but ... I am not ready to go to highschool. I’m not going to drop out so don’t worry, it’s just that a I’m scared of what the future may hold. I applied to an art school and made my parents pay plenty of money for application and art supplies as well as my teachers fill out recommendation letters [more like recommendation essays]. I feel bad about wasting their time because I don’t even know if I want to go. So I am definitely having second thoughts.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Years from Now

A Delightful Day