My Priceless Painting

My Priceless Painting 


My priceless Painting is a painting that I did last year in one of my art classes, it’s a painting of a mountain and tree, it was an art project that’s valuable to me because it has color. Color matters because I personally don’t enjoy using it in my art because I think it’s a very risky move especially when you can easily mess it up. Most of my art pieces are in black and white because I think it’s a lot more realistic and it’s easier to use rather than coloring the art pieces. A message I learned from this simple painting is that even though you’re going to make mistakes and errors you can learn from them and apply them to your life. After painting this, I realized that even though it didn’t come out as I wanted I can learn different techniques and use them in my other paintings, rather than not trying because I am afraid to make mistakes.

The painting above was done by me, it was actually one of the first art classes that I took in a while because I didn’t realize that I had a passion for art. Another reason by this is important to me is because it made me realize that I have a passion for art. This has had a huge affect on me because the high school that I am going to be applying to is an art school. This is actually a very nervous choice that I am making because I don’t really share what I want to do or get out of my comfort zone and try applying to a school. I don’t know if I’ll make it in or not because it seems like such an advanced school and I don’t know much or have much experience in art. Due to this simple painting I have learned great and valuable lessons which is why this is my priceless painting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Delightful Day

10 Years from Now

Oh My Gods I Love This Book!!!