A Delightful Day

On January 25th, 2017 it was going to be a very joyful day. It was 7:00 pm, I stood in the freezing weather with a big smile on my face. Next to me stood my sister Nazareth, and my cousin Desiree. We were outside Rosemont Theatre waiting for the doors to open as well as the line to shorten, my favorite band Got7 was inside the venue.

Around 7:30 pm we were inside the venue making our way towards our seats. Nazareth took the first seat Desiree took the third, and I took the second. As I looked up from my seat I saw the stage and my heart stopped, it was the closest I have ever been out of all of my concerts. When the members entered the stage I could feel my palms sweating and the adrenaline in my veins.

Everyone else started jumping and chanting for Got7. Then there was me, I was dumbfounded staring at each member. My thoughts were shortly interrupted as I felt a soft tap on my right shoulder, I turned to the right where Nazareth was, "Mark is speaking." she said. I turned my attention towards the stage, and there was Mark. Mark is my favorite member of Got7, even though Got7 is South Korean ( I don't know why it's catchy) Mark is not Korean he's from L.A. Although I staring at Mark I couldn't hear him, it wasn't because of the chants and people screaming at the top of their lungs, (well maybe that was apart of it) it was because all of my thoughts flooded my mind shutting off the voices, like a scene straight out of a movie.

As the concert went on I decided to loosen up and leave my worries behind. Near the very end of the concert I was sad because I wanted to freeze time and make that moment last forever, but despite the fact that it didn't last forever I hope my memory of that day will last for a while. 

From then to now something I learned was to have a carefree mindset, well as long as you're not to carefree though, but being serious all of the time is very boring. Going along with that I believe coming out of your comfort zone is good not only for you but as well as everyone else because you can learn to be more open and show your voice. 

Comments

  1. Awesome job! I love how you made it easier to visualize by addding the time and date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I felt like I was at the concert with you. Great detail!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 Years from Now

Oh My Gods I Love This Book!!!