My Identity

I am 13 years old, my parents are from Mexico and came to America when they were younger. They learned English while living in the U.S, my mom has no accent while my dad on the other hand has an accent. I have an older sister which is my only sibling, she's 16. Then there is me, I am the yougenst of the bunch, and my parent's favorite child. My nationality, at least that I am aware of is Mexican American, I believe that there is more to my race and in the near future I hope i will find out what other races I am. Being the youngest in the family is sometimes the best thing, mostly because you get spoiled the most, well at least in my experience. I am very thankful to have grown up in an amazing household, therefore I thank my family and those who I grew up with as well as those who I am growing up with, because they have helped shape who I am today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Delightful Day

10 Years from Now

Oh My Gods I Love This Book!!!